For wooden surface - TEKSTURDEKORS AKVASATIN
TEKSTURDEKORS AKVASATIN Semi-transparent water based paint for wood protection
- The product can be tinted
- The product is designed for interior use
- Product can be stored only at temperatures above +5°C
- The product is designed for exterior use
- Use water for diluting and tools cleaning
- The product can be applied by brush
- The product can be applied by roller
- Drying time 10 h
- Packaging 0.9 l, 10 l, 2.7 l, 9.9 l (EC base)
- Consumption 9÷11 m2/l per layer, painting planed surfaces, or 4÷7 m²/l per layer, painting unprocessed (sewed) surfaces
Water based semi-transparent alkyd paint for wood protection and decorative furnishings. Forms a thin semi-transparent water repellent film with a slight silky shine, not hiding the structure of wood. Paint is intended for decorative furnishings and protection of wooden surfaced exposed to open environments. Colourless (EC) base may only be used after tinning. Use of un-tinted EC base for exterior works is not permitted.
Carefully mix before use. The product is ready for use, and dilution is not necessary. Remove dirt and dust from the surface to be painted. Paint is applied on to clean and dry surfaces in 2 layers, carefully distributing the product along direction of woodeen fibres. Process edges of the boards with special care. Temperature of ambient air and surface to be painted during painting and drying has to be above +5ºC. Relative air humidity may not exceed 85%. Painting process must be planned in a way to ensure that the surfaces painted with TEKSTURDEKOR AKVASATIN would not be subjected to the effect of atmospheric deposition at least for the first 16 hours after the application (if the temperature is between +15 and +20ºC). The indicated time interval must be accordingly increased in event of lower temperatures. Use warm water and soap for cleaning of the work tools.